Responsible for transporting sliver from 1st floor card room to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor spinning frames to designated locations.
Education and/or Experience Preferred: High School Diploma/ GED; one to three months' related experience and/or training.
1. Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions. Must attend all monthly scheduled Safety Meetings.
2. Brush walls and posts.
3. Sweep floor in assigned OES area.
4. Transport sliver onto sliver truck for transport.
5. Must push sliver truck, load sliver trucks on elevator properly, and securely.
Working hours: 1st Shift
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, and a high noise level.
- Must be able to lift or exert force up to 50 pounds. Must be able to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: $9 per hour + none