Responsible for maintaining and repairing machines in Weaving Department, Responsible for the overall upkeep of looms and associated equipment. Required to assist on a variety of other jobs and projects in the department. Operate tie machine for warps. Diagnose equipment/process issues, determine root cause, and implement solutions. Perform in depth troubleshooting of equipment repair with a focus on robust corrective action. Participate in and/or lead failure analysis and issue resolution activities to ensure preventative action is accomplished. Assist in spare part procurement through machine shop or outside vendor using existing documents. Collaborate with production operators to write and maintain production work instructions to ensure processes are accurate and are being followed. Capable of performing equipment installation/qualification or complete equipment installation/qualification with assistance. Work with production operators to ensure product quality questions are addressed. Perform standard maintenance practices to share improvements across the site. Work with the manufacturing line to identify and implement equipment/process improvements.
Working hours: 1st Shift
Education and/or Experience Preferred: High School Diploma/ GED; or one year related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Requirements: The additional requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. Must be able to perform reading, writing and mathematical tasks. Interpret prints to solve mechanical problems.
2. Must have basic knowledge of computers and computer programs like Microsoft office suite.
3. Must be able to use hand and measuring tools and electric meter, and be able to learn to perform complex machine repairs assigned to department.
4. Must be able to add and subtract whole numbers, read charts, tables, diagrams and specification books.
5. Monitor looms, status, correcting 'flag' conditions and placing machines back into production as quickly as possible.
6. Must be able to organize and maintain records.
7. Maintain GMP, quality/production standards and OSHA/plant safety rules.
8. Changes weave machines to produce different sizes as required by schedule.
9. Must be able to follow all plant safety regulations as well as OSHA guidelines. Participates in all safety and quality programs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Salary: $19 - 20 per hour + none