ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processing freight
- Assisting with the taking price changes/markdowns
- Balances his/her register according to company policy
- Calls out prices for customer when ringing register transaction
- Bags merchandise efficiently when completing a customer's transaction
- Handles all cash, checks and credit cards correctly and by company policy
- Obtains management approval when needed for returns, voids and checks
- Handles maintenance and housekeeping duties as assigned
- Provides proper customer service such as, but not limited to, greeting customer, abides by fitting room policies, rings customer in a timely fashion, thanks customer for shopping at store and invites them to return
- Follows all safety procedures
- Must keep a professional, neat appearance, including wearing a name tag
- Assists management in merchandising sales floor according to stock level.
- Assists management with any tasks requested per company policy.
- Explains our exchange/refund policies to customers after transactions.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager with Loss Prevention procedures, including preventing shoplifting and cash losses, reporting incidents of theft or dishonesty and following all current operational policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Citi Trends is the go-to place for incredibly low-priced, real urban brands and urban-style fashion for the whole family. You'll find Rocawear, Apple Bottoms, Coogi, Dereon, Akademiks, Mecca, Baby Phat, Ed Hardy and more for up to 60% off mall prices. As of this minute, we have over 513 stores in 29 states.
As of May 2005 Citi Trends became a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq
exchange with the symbol CTRN.
Citi Trends' headquarters are located in historic Savannah, Georgia. In addition to the distribution center and corporate office in Savannah we have a large distribution center
in Darlington, South Carolina and one in Roland, Oklahoma. We also have a buying office located in New York City.
Citi Trends buyers source the world for quality fashion items at outstanding prices to provide value to our customers. The merchandising of "Everyday Low Prices" has Citi Trends well positioned for continual growth and profitability.
As a team we are committed to deliver exceptional value to our customers.